Saturday 30 October 2010

I found this on Fashion Photography blog...


Mirrin Magazine - Behind the Scenes from Melissa Rodwell on Vimeo.
I watched this to get to grips with things i will need to do and get my hands on before and during my photo shoot.  Things that particularly got my attention was the noting of the camera settings to refer back and forth from and to get the perfect image.  Also I liked the idea of manipulating the scene, like when she used dry ice to forest background to make a "disturbing" atmosphere.  Also the photographers attitude was interesting, it was as if she wasn't there and she was just following the models around and recording their actions... It reminds me of a Goldfrapp (Electro band) documentary of how they got their promotional imagary for their preview album seventh tree... I will post this next.

No comments:

Post a Comment